Data Controller and Data Controller
- Trade name: IDITIC Software S.L.
- CIF: B72211915
- Address: Calle San Juan Bautista, 12, 11009 – CADIZ
- Email: [email protected]
Data Classes Collected
Among the types of Personal Data collected by this website, either directly or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage Data, email address and name.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties that are obtained, published or shared through this website and hereby declares that it has the consent of such third parties to provide such Data to the Owner.
Modality and place of processing of data collected
The Owner will treat User Data appropriately and will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data. The processing of Data will be carried out by computers and / or computer tools, following procedures and organizational modalities strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases certain categories of authorized persons, related to the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal department and systems administration) or external contractors who provide services to the Owner (such as external providers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, IT companies, communication agencies) may access the Data , if necessary. An updated list of such persons may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for treatment
The Owner may process the User’s Personal Data, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When Users have consented for one or more specific purposes. Notice: Under several different laws, the Owner may be authorized to process the Personal Data until the User objects to it (“reject”), without the need for consent or any other legal basis. It will not apply, where the processing of Personal Data is subject to European regulations on the protection of Personal Data
- Where the collection of Data is necessary for the performance of a contract between the User and/or any other pre-contractual obligation thereof
- Where the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a mandatory legal obligation on the part of the User
- Where the processing is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder
- Where the processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner will be willing to clarify the specific legal bases that apply to the processing and in particular, whether the collection of personal data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a necessary requirement to formalize a contract.
The Data is processed in the offices of the Owner, as well as in any other place where the parties involved in such processing are located. Depending on the location of the Users, the transfers of Data may involve the transfer of user data to a country other than their own. For more information on the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users may consult the section containing the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users shall also have the right to know the legal basis for transfers of Data to another country outside the European Union or to any international body governed by international public law or that is made up of two or more countries, such as the UN, and also to know the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
In the event of such a transfer of Data, Users may obtain more information by consulting the relevant sections of this document or requesting it from the Owner, through the contact information that appears in the contact section.
The Personal Data will be processed and stored for the necessary time and for the purpose for which they have been collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the conclusion of a contract between the Owner and the User must be kept as such until such contract has been fully formalized.
- Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Owner must be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill that purpose. Users may find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the Owner by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may retain the Personal Data for an additional period when the User consents to such processing, provided that such consent remains in force. In addition, the Owner shall be obliged to retain Personal Data for an additional period provided that it is required for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or by order from the authority.
Once the retention period has ended, personal data must be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised once that period has expired.
Purpose of the Processing of Data Collected
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contact the User and Tag Management.
Users can find detailed information about such purposes of the processing and on the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User: By filling in the contact form with your Data, the User authorizes this website to use such data to respond to requests for information, quotations or any other type indicated in the header of the form. Personal Data collected: email address and name.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they have previously granted it for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data, if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. For more information, go to the relevant section below.
- Access to your Data. Users have the right to know if their Data will be processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing, in addition to obtaining a copy of the Data subject to the processing.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that the Data be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their Data. In such a case, the Owner will process your Data for the sole purpose of storing it.
- Delete or delete Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a standard, structured, mechanically legible format and, if technically possible, to be transferred to another controller without any impediment. This provision will apply provided that the Data has been processed through automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, in a contract of which the User is a part or that appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- Put up a claim. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data.
Details about the right to object to treatment
Where the processing of Personal Data is in the public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the Owner or in the interest of the Owner, Users may object to such processing by explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should be aware that, however, in the event that their Personal Data is processed for commercial purposes, they may object at any time to such processing without justification. To find out if the Personal Data of Users are being processed by the Owner for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the User may be addressed to the Owner through the contact details provided herein. Such requests will be processed by the Owner free of charge as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the legal defense of the Owner before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit arising from the inappropriate use of this website or related Services. The User declares to know that the Owner may be required by public authorities in order to disclose Personal Data.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System log and maintenance
For reasons related to operation and maintenance, this website and any other services, provided by third parties, that are used, may collect a system record; that is, files that record the interaction with this website and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Owner. Contact information is indicated at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are processed
this website does not allow “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services you use accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
In the event that the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the Consent of the User, the Owner must obtain, if necessary, the new consent of the User.
Legal definitions and references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows the identification of a natural person.
The information collected automatically by this website (or by third-party services used by this website) may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server , the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (satisfactory result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the browser and operating system characteristics used by the visitor, the various temporal coordinates of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each of the pages) and the details related to the itinerary followed within the website , with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
The individual using this website, who, unless otherwise indicated, must match the Data Subject.
The natural person to which the Personal Data relates.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public administration, agency or any other institution, acting alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and measures of the processing of Personal Data, including security measures related to the operation and use of this website. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the Owner of this website.
The means through which the User’s Personal Data has been collected and processed.
The service provided by this website, as described in the legal definitions and references (if available) and on this page or application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references to the European Union in this document include all the current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small units of data stored on the User’s device.