What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers recognize your device the next time you visit its website. Cookies allow, among other things, a website such as www.iditic.com to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and that we can recognize and identify you even if you use different devices.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those created and managed only by us, and allow the user to browse through our website and use the different options or services such as, for example, identify the session, filter or personalize information, access restricted access parts or share content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our website. To achieve this, your browsing is analyzed in order to improve our functionalities.
- Third-party cookies: Our advertisers may use a cookie on their respective sites in order to display more personalized content.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a particular cookie in your Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies for a particular domain, enter the address in the Search for cookies field in part or in full.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you just need to select it and press the X to proceed to its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider until you adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the Firefox browser cookie settings follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- Under History, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can turn it on or off according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the check box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now select or clear the Allow cookies check box.